Thursday, February 15, 2018



Good morning friends,


Recently, members of the Fun Stampers Journey Designer's Showcase Team were challenged to design cards using specific stamp sets. I selected the Bad Bones stamp. I have to be honest, initially, I was NOT going to purchase this stamp set! What am I ever going to make with it I asked myself. Nevertheless, I kept going back to it in the catalog and finally purchased it.

I've used this set A LOT! I have really enjoyed using this set. The card I created for the challenge is a Valentine or Love themed card. I wanted to create a soft look while at the same time highlighting the gorgeous design on the skull. I am quite pleased with the way it turned out.



Give this stamp a try!! You can really create some awesome cards with it. Have a beautiful day!


Angie

No comments: