Saturday, April 21, 2012

SU Stars Spring Blog Hop!

Welcome to the SU Stars Spring Blog Hop! I am very excited to participate in this event with such a wonderful group of talented ladies. If you have just arrived from Shelly Peck's page, then you are right on track. I have two projects to share with you today.

The first is a tote! I created this project using the Designer Series Paper in the Sale-a-bration catalog as well as some of the in-color card stocks. The tote has been embellished with embossing, a couple of brads, and a little distressing.


My second project is a scrapbook page featuring my handsome nephew. I created this one page layout using the scrapbooking kit, the Country Club Simply Scrappin' kit, the Notably Ornate Stamp, and a couple of Antique brads. The first photo is of the entire layout.


This photo shows a bit of the stamping detail:


This last photo is of the journaling:


Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have enjoyed my projects as well as those of the other participants. Please click HERE to see Dawn Hoffman's lovely projects.

Enjoy the rest of the Blog Hop!

Angie

9 comments:

Carol said...

Both projects are fantastic! I would love to know how you made the tote! Great ideas!

Carey said...

Great job on everything.

Carey and Roscoe

Loni said...

Angie- I thought the tote was adorable and the subject of your scrapbook page is just cute and handsome! What a great thing to have an Auntie that scrapbooks!

Robin Messenheimer said...

Very pretty tote! And I love the scrap page. I need to do some of those before I see my grandkids next - you have inspired me!

inkedx2 said...

Love both of your projects. The tote would so good for cards for a gift. Love the monochromatic feel of your scrapbook page/

Cynthia Ferenz said...

Love both the projects, but especially the scrapbook page! TFS!

Stampin' Steph said...

These projects are great!
I'm your newest follower from SC.
http://stampnsteph.blogspot.com

Kazza said...

great projects, I especially love the tote.
I am now following you from SC and I would love you to follow me too. www.kazzasworld.blogspot.com

Katie J. said...

Love both projects! Great stamping :) I'm a new follower from Stampin Connection, would love for you to follow me back :) http://stampitupwithkatie.blogspot.com